1. IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: the company owns the web domainIt is PC TRAVEL SL (hereinafter PC), established for this purpose in Camino de Suárez 28-A number of CIF: B92570522 registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga in Volume 3633 Folio 65. Book 2544 Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org of website.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this site creator YOUVIDEOHOTEL.COM PC attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL:YOUVIDEOHOTEL.COM provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to name the creator of the website or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. Following this registration, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that name the company that created the web site offers through its website and by way of example but without limitation, not to use them for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) spread contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems PC, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. PC reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or public security or in his opinion, they are not suitable for publication. In any case, PC not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: PC meets the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law and other regulations approved force at any time, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, services you may request PC, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. It also advises that PC complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of their commercial email at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: PC itself or as an assignee, it owns all rights to intellectual property from its website, as well as the elements contained therein (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software and text, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), PC ownership or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of PC. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property owned PC. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided is solely and exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of PC.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILIT: PC will not be liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: PC reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that YOUVIDEOHOTEL.COM links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, PC does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event shall PC assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other websites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10. GENERAL INFORMATION: PC pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: PC could change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between PC and the user by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Malaga.